logo-loader
viewAuroch Minerals Ltd

Auroch Minerals' Aidan Platel talks Nepean nickel acquisition and drill plans

Auroch Minerals Ltd's (ASX:AOU) Aidan Platel speaks to Proactive's Andrew Scott after entering a binding agreement to acquire a majority stake of the high-grade Nepean nickel project in Western Australia. They're acquiring 80% of the shares in Eastern Coolgardie Goldfields Pty Ltd (ECG), which will hold the Nepean project comprising a package of 13 tenements south of Coolgardie with Goldfellas Pty Ltd to acquire the remaining 20%. The Nepean project contains the historic high-grade Nepean nickel sulphide mine, which was the second producing nickel mine in Australia, producing 1,108,457 tons of ore between 1970 and 1987 for 32,202 tons of nickel metal at an average recovered grade of 2.99% nickel.

Quick facts: Auroch Minerals Ltd

Price: 0.21 AUD

ASX:AOU
Market: ASX
Market Cap: $53.69 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Auroch Minerals Ltd named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Auroch Minerals Ltd in any Content on the Site, the Company...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

2 min read